Lost-Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost-Souls

This site is for the members of Lost Souls

2 posters

Introductions!!

catrala

Introductions!! Empty Introductions!!

Post  catrala Tue May 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey my toons name is catrala and she is a priest. Just thought that we should introduce ourselves and get some conversations goin on here!! I havent played very long but catrala is one of three characters i have i also have a DK and a Mage.
    Roedyn

Introductions!! Empty Re: Introductions!!

Post  Roedyn Wed May 06, 2009 5:21 am

I'm going to be going into a bit longer of an introduction...

Currently, my "main" in Lost Souls is Roedesius (Human Paladin), although lately I've been working on Roevek (Dwarf Priest) so the guild will eventually have a dedicated healer. However, my actual main will be Roedyn (Human Warlock) when the server is open for transfers; hence my user name here.

I have recently returned to WoW after an eight month hiatus. Briefly, the guild I was in was a great guild, but there ended up being some serious drama and I was finding it impossible to remain neutral. So, instead of choosing a side, I took a break from the game.

Up until that point, I had been playing WoW for almost two years. Other MMO games I have played include Eve Online, Dark Age Of Camelot, Anarchy Online, and Dungeons And Dragons Online.

I am a serious altaholic. Usually within a month or two of starting on a server, I have my accounts (yes, accounts; I have two, one for Alliance and one for Horde) filled up with characters that I jump back and forth between as the mood strikes me. As an aside, this is nothing; when I played DAoC, I had 72 characters on the go... I'm easy to recognize though, since, as some of you may have noticed, all of my characters are Roesomethingorother. Just call me Roe, and it will make everybody's life a lot easier Smile

I like to think I'm a relatively laid-back guy. I enjoy doing instances, but I really dislike anything that smacks of power-gaming. For example, running an instance because the guild wants to have fun is enjoyable, but running an instance over and over and over just hoping a rare drop happens so someone gets another +1 to STA will leave me un-enthused.

I also strongly dislike PvP, so don't expect me to show up for any sort of battleground, arena, or PvP zone. This is partially a result of my RL job (Canadian Military Police), where it seems every day is me versus everyone else. I don't want my recreation to be the same way.

In RL, I'm 38, single (with a girlfriend), male, and Canadian. I live out on the East coast of Canada, so I'm on Atlantic time, which will probably make scheduling a bit of a problem for me during the week, since Atlantic time is an hour later than Eastern, and five hours later than Pacific.

Lastly, my sense of humour is, well, somewhat unique. When I played DAoC, our Guild Master had a brief description of the guild officers on the website so new recruits could get to know who was who. In my description, he wrote that I was the most 'sadistically funny' person he had ever known, and he meant it as a compliment. In the last WoW guild I was in, they had an entire forum set aside for me, at least initially, to post in some of my jokes and attempts at humour. Some of my jokes are a bit colourful, so the forum was an invitation-only one. It also had the highest traffic on the website. Since Lost Souls seems to be more family-friendly, I'll attempt to watch what I say. I just want to make clear, however, that no matter what I say or do, I do not intend it to be taken as an insult to anyone. If you do take offense to something I say, please let me know and I will apologize and endeavour not to make the same mistake in the future.

And, that's pretty much all there is to tell about me. If anyone wants to know anything else, feel free to ask. I'm not shy, so I'll either tell you what you want to know, or I'll tell you it's none of your business. Either way, you'll be told... Razz
    catrala

Post  catrala Wed May 06, 2009 8:55 am

Lol now this makes me wanna talk some more!!

Catrala is an up and coming priest, she is currently level 54, i have her spec'd to shadow at the moment but i will be changing her to holy once she hits 80. My mage's name is Fahrenheit and she is a level 80 frost/fire mage... she can do some serious damage in the right situations. And my ddeath knight is level 61 her name is Lexi.

I live in North Dakota, USA and have a BEAUTIFUL 4 month old baby girl. If i cold figure out how to put pictures up i would post one... lol hey i just found the button!!

Hmmm... not doing what i want it to do.... well ill try again later

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 pm